Articles & Resources
The Homeopath and the New England Journal of Homeopathic Medicine.
In The British Homeopathic Journal and in The Homeopath.
Food for Thought, 2007.
Homeopathy – British Homeopathic Journal
Newsletter, Society of Homeopaths, Spring 2002.
book by Colin Griffiths
Homeopathy Action Trust
The aims of HAT are to:
- promote study and research into homeopathic medicine and publish results
- educate and assist the development of knowledge and skills in homeopathy through funding of student grants
- fund health centres, hospitals and/or other institutions for health care (projects)
- educate the public in the art and science of homeopathy
- contribute to the relief of sickness on a wider scale