The following 14 terms and conditions apply to the use of this site
- When you enter Homeopathy Helpline web site you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the site. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time at the sole discretion of Francis Treuherz Registered Homeopath. Each time you access this web site you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes.
- Entry to and use of Homeopathy Helpline web site is entirely at your own risk.
- The content of the Homeopathy Helpline web site and the content of any personal messages is available for personal non-commercial use only.
- Francis Treuherz holds the copyright to the work. The work is property which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without the written permission of the copyright owner.
- Francis Treuherz reserves editorial rights over any material submitted for inclusion in Homeopathy Helpline. Such material will be included solely at the discretion of Francis Treuherz and then only in good faith and without representation as to its accuracy.
- Francis Treuherz assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which Homeopathy Helpline web site has links. Such links are provided for information and convenience only and do not imply endorsement of material on any other site. Any 'recommendation' is based upon the general description of the site owner and not on a detailed consideration of the site content. All liability with regard to your access of such linked web sites is disclaimed.
- While Francis Treuherz takes reasonable care to compile accurate information and keep it up-to-date, the correctness and completeness of this quantity of information cannot be guaranteed. Subject to any liability which may not be excluded by law, Francis Treuherz is not responsible for any loss, damage or expense resulting from the use of any information contained in this web site.
- The content of Homeopathy Helpline web site is subject to change without notice at the editorial discretion of Francis Treuherz.
- Uninterrupted access to this web site or the sites to which it links cannot be guaranteed. Francis Treuherz cannot accept responsibility for any damage arising from loss of use of this information.
- As a user you acknowledge that information contained within the Homeopathy Helpline web site is not intended to be nor is to be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical condition or question. The therapeutic procedures in this site are based on the training and personal experiences and research of Francis Treuherz. Because each person and situation is unique, you are urged to check with a qualified health professional before using remedy or procedure when there is any question regarding the presence or treatment of any health condition. Because there is always some risk involved Francis Treuherz is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions, preparations, or procedures described in this web site. Please do not use this web site if you are unwilling to assume the risk. Feel free to consult with a physician or other qualified health professional. It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice to seek a second or third opinion.
- This legal statement and the disclaimers and exclusions contained within it shall be governed in accordance with English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any one or part of these conditions is held to be invalid the remainder will continue to have effect.
- If you access Homeopathy Helpline from outside the UK it is your responsibility to ensure the suitability and legality of any medicines purchased for use in your area.
- If you have any comments or suggestions about Homeopathy Helpline web site please contact us.
This website is owned and operated by Homeopathy Helpline.
If you have any questions about our terms & conditions, please contact us:
- (a) by email email@example.com;
- (b) by telephone +44 (0) 208 450 6564; or
- (c) by post 2 Exeter Road, London, NW2 4SP, ENGLAND.